Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Moscow State University M.V. Lomonosov “Faculty of Medicine”
- Moscow State Institute M.V. Lomonosov “Faculty of Medicine”
- Moscow State Academy M.V. Lomonosov “Faculty of Medicine”
- Moscow State School M.V. Lomonosov “Faculty of Medicine”
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Moscow State University was established in 1755
- More than 40 000 students (graduate and postgraduate) and about 7 000 undergraduates study at the university, and over 5 000 specialists do the refresher course here. More than 6 000 professors and lecturers, and about 5 000 researchers work for the faculties and research institutes.
- Every year Moscow University enrolls about 4 000 international students and postgraduates from all over the world.
- Moscow University campus is an extremely complex system, with its 1 000 000 m2 floor area in 1 000 buildings and structures, with its 8 dormitories housing over 12 000 students and 300 km of utility lines.
- MSU library system is one of the largest in Russia, with its 9,000,000 books, 2,000,000 of them in foreign languages, and the average number of readers 55,000, using 5,500,000 books a year.
Lomonosov Moscow State University offers a world class education to everyone with the ability to benefit. Our courses are challenging and rigorous, guided and inspired by our highly qualified academic staff.
- Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics
- Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics
- Faculty of Physics
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Materials Science
- Faculty of Biology
- Faculty of Bioengineering and Bioinformatics
- Faculty of Soil Science
- Faculty of Geology
- Faculty of Geography
- Faculty of Fundamental Medicine
- Faculty of Fundamental physical and chemical engineering
- Faculty of History
- Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Journalism
- Faculty of Psychology
- The Institute of Asian and African Studies
- Faculty of Sociology
- Faculty of Foreign Languages and Area Studies
- Faculty of Public Administration
- Faculty of World Politics
- Faculty of Fine and Performing Arts
- Faculty of Global Processes
- Faculty of Educational Studies
- Faculty of Political Science
- Faculty of Military Training
- Faculty of Biotechnology
The academic year at MSU starts in September and ends in June (01.09-30.06).
All faculties provide full-time studies for BS, MS and Specialist programs. Post-graduate studies can be full-time or part-time.
Most programs at the Moscow State University are taught in Russian.
You can take a preparatory course of Russian language at MSU Institute of Russian Language and Culture.
MSU Educational System
Duration of Study
- Bachelor’s degree 4 years — 240 credits
- Master’s degree 2 years — 120 credits
- Specialist degree 6 years — 360 credits
- Post graduate studies:
- Candidate degree
- Doctor of Science degree
MSU campus is located on 292 thousand square meters-with about 15 thousand undergraduate and postgraduate students, interns and course participants living in 7 dormitories with a selection of single, double, triple or quad rooms.
International full-time students are eligible to apply for on-campus accommodations. The accommodations would be provided if space permits.
Exchange students are eligible to apply for on-campus accommodations in accordance with bilateral agreement. The accommodations would be provided if space permits.
Do not lose your chance to reserve
a seat now!