There are five steps to complete admission process at any University of the Russian Federation:
STEP 1: HOW TO APPLY
Students can apply online. After reading the complete information on website about tuition fees and courses, first you have to choose the course.
After choosing the course you should send us the following documents by email:
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of International Passport or ID. (minimum valid for two years)
- Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate (with subject details)
After reviewing the above written documents, we will notify you about the acceptance or rejection. If you are accepted, then we will issue your Admission Confirmation Letter in one working day.
STEP 2: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of International Passport (minimum valid for two years)
- Copy of School Certificate (with subject details)
- Cost of Invitation Letter 500 US$
You can send us the documents by email or by fax. Please take care that documents should be scanned properly and should be clearly readable.
You can transfer us the payment by Western Union or Money Gram. Please send us the receipt of your payments to confirm.
Invitations are issued by the State Home office and it takes 35-40 days time to issue the Invitation letter.
After receiving the documents and payment, we will send you the Original Invitation letter, Admission Confirmation letter and Visa Support letter by courier.
STEP 3: VISA
After getting his/her Invitation letter from Russian Education Centre, student should contact the nearest Russian Embassy or Consulate in his/her country.
General Visa Requirements are as follows:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (minimum valid for two years)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (should be legalized)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (should be legalized)
- 2 Passport size Photos (3.5 x 4.5)
P.S.: In some countries Embassy of the Russian Federation requires the legalization of documents from specific departments.
P.S: In some specific countries Russian embassy require some additional documents.
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of Russian Federation in your country.
STEP 4: ARRIVAL
After getting visa from Russian embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
One of our representatives will receive the student at the airport.
In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she will be deported back to homeland by the Immigration Authorities of Russia.
STEP 5: ADMISSION AND START OF CLASSES
- Every Student should come with full set of documents and Full First year Expenses receipt.
- It is compulsory for every student to be registered at University during first three working days after arrival in Russian Federation territory.
After Arrival in Russia, student should submit the full package of documents and first year expenses as written on Admission Confirmation Letter. Our International Office staff will complete all the formalities so that you could start your classes in 4-5 working days. International Office will also extend the visa from Home Office.
Do not lose your chance to reserve
a seat now!