If you want to apply for a Student visa to Russia, you should do the following:
- Fill Visa Application Form. You can fill up it using the following link
- Have a valid International Passport or Travel Document (at least 2 years till expiry date)
- Have an Invitation Letter from the University (original)
- Original High School-leaving Certificates with transcript, notarized (A level/
- WAEC/ NECO/ HSSC/ Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Diploma if available)
- HIV/ Aids test certificate issued at least 3 months prior the arrival to Russia, notarized
- 2 Passport size photos 3.5 × 4.5 cm
P.S.: In some countries, the Embassy of the Russian Federation requires some additional documents from specific departments.
For complete information on visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of the Russian Federation in your country.
If you need assistance in filling Application form — we will be pleased to help you. Do not hesitate to contact us!
Russia Visa Requirements | Russia Study Visa | Russian embassy | Study in Russia | Education in Russia | top universities in Russia | Russian visa docs | study visa in Russia | admissions in Russia | legalization of certificate | Russian consulate | invitation letter in Russia | Russian visa support letter | Visa Application form for Russian visa
Do not lose your chance to reserve
a seat now!