Ural State University of Economics
At the university, equal attention is paid to science and the educational process: Ural State Economic University wins various competitions and receives grants, a number of scientific
Schools develop, there is a serious research base.
Students of Ural State Economic University are traditionally active participants in national competitions organized by the Youth Union of Economists and Financiers of the Russian Federation. In 2017 (according to the results of competitions in 2016) university students won 181 prizes in these competitions.
Among university students there are holders of a special scholarship of the President and
Government of the Russian Federation, scholarships of the Governor of Sverdlovsk region,
scholarships named after E.T. Gaidar. Two aspirants of USEU were also provided with scholarships of the President and the Government of the Russian Federation.
Ural State Economic University has a close relationship with employers. Since 2014, Ural
State Economic University has actively participated in the movement of professional skills “WorldSkills” in Ural.
In 2017, Ural State Economic University was the first among the universities of Sverdlovsk region to support the National Championship of professional excellence “Abilimpix” among disabled people and people with limited abilities.
The University seeks to expand international cooperation within the framework of a powerful
unifying resource of different countries – Eurasian Economic Youth Forum.
Ural State Economic Universityis a full member of international and regional associations and unions:
– Eurasian Economic Scientific club
– European Retail Academy
– European Association of Leading Business Schools of Hotel Management (EURHODIP)
– Central and East European Management Development Association (CEEMAN)
– UN Program “Academic Influence”
– National Committee for the Promotion of Economic Cooperation with Countries of Latin America
– International Network of Higher Education Institutions (DUKENET )
– Association of Foreign Students (branch)
– University League of the Collective Security Treaty Organization
– Eurasian Association of Universities
The university has a preparatory faculty and a testing center for foreign citizens. At the preparatory faculty, foreign students get prepared to get into the university, to undergo training in the Russian language, mathematics, history, social studies for 10 months.
INSTITUTES AND DEPARTMENTS:
– Institute of Management and Information Technologies
– Institute of Trade, Food Technology and Service
– Institute of Finance and Law
– Institute of Economics
– Institute of Extramural and Intramural-Extramural Training
– Institute of Magistracy
I organization of scientific and research work of students among Russian higher education institutions according to competitions of the Youth Union of economists and financial experts
5 among higher education institution of Sverdlovsk Region according to the number of publications in foreign publications
5 among higher education institutions of Sverdlovsk Regionaccording to Hirsch index
109 according to the number of publications in 5 years among 2 050 organizationsin Russian Research Citation Index
233 according to the number of citations in 5 years among 2 050 organizations in Russian Research Citation Index
251-300 in international rating of universities QS BRICS University Rankings 2019
650 international students, graduate students, aspirants and Ph.D. candidates from 51 countries of the world
Programs of double degrees:
– Master program of double degrees in the field of “International Relations” with the University named after Adam Mitskevich in Poznan (Poland)
– Bachelor program of double degrees in the field “Hospitality Management” with Mikkeli University (Finland)
– Master program of double degrees in the field “International Business and International Economic Development” with Burgundy School of Business (Dijon, France)
– Bachelor program of double degrees in the field “Hospitality Management” with University College in Dobrich (Bulgaria) and the University of Wales (Great Britain)
– Bachelor program in the field “International Business” with International Business School (Hungary)
Do not lose your chance to reserve
a seat now!