Russian Education Centre has local representative offices in all cities where our partner universities are established.
Russian Education Centre has offices in the following cities of the Russian Federation:
Our local offices staff is responsible for the following:
- Meeting students at the airport;
- Providing students with all necessary information about the University and living in Russia;
- Making all necessary arrangements for students’ admission;
- Making all necessary arrangements to provide students with comfortable accommodation;
- Settling students at the University accommodation;
- Assisting students in undergoing medical checkup (required by universities) every year;
- Providing students with timetable and addresses of classes;
- Informing applicants about medical insurance;
- Extending students’ visa every year;
- On behalf of students making tuition fee payments every year;
- Organizing local sightseeing tours of the city and the region.
OUR INTERNATIONAL OFFICES:
RUSSIAN EDUCATION CENTRE has international offices in the following countries:
- The Republic of South Africa (RSA)
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo
Our international offices staff responsibilities are:
- To promote education in Russia via advertising it in newspapers, mass media etc.；
- To participate in seminars on education；
- To participate in educational exhibitions；
- To provide students with information about Russia and Russian education；
- To provide students with the complete information about admissions, tuition fee and visa；
- To help students in preparing their documents；
- To collect and process students documents for their university admissions；
- To help students at the Embassy of the Russian Federation get Student visa ；
- To provide students with assistance in booking air tickets；
- To give students all needed information about the flight ；
Students can contact our International offices for complete information and admission process.
Do not lose your chance to reserve
a seat now!